Trovia makes offering benefits easier and affordable!
Imagine presenting your groups with the ability to rein in costs and provide their employees freedom of choice to select health insurance coverage that’s right for them!
We created Trovia, the most advanced ICHRA marketplace, so brokers can easily help employers of any size create the perfect benefit package. One platform, all the necessities.
Access to all available carrier plans and rates to generate multi-carrier side-by-side comparisons with one click
- Quoting, proposing then enrollment to payment; your sales cycle entirely connected
- Streamline your experience today; digital and paperless from end-to-end
- Save time exploring, spend time uncovering optimal client solutions
- Unlocks business-building growth opportunities
Collaborate with your groups to explore, review, select, and enroll in a benefit package that best fits their needs
- Confidently make informed plan decisions
- Dynamically define pre-tax contribution allowances and employee participation by comparing various strategies and options
- Roll paperless proposals right into paperless enrollment for increased efficiency
- Uniquely automated premium payments in Trovia directs the premiums to each carrier based on the employee’s individual plan selection — unlike any other plan
One portal and all the functionality needed for plan comparison, selection, and digital enrollment
- Delivers an easy-to-navigate benefit enrollment experience
- Empowers to compare, select, and enroll in benefits on the simplest platform available
- Provides 24/7 access to their information from their own personal portal
- Simplifies with no form, no reimbursement submission required; any remaining premium balance is payroll deducted on a pre-tax basis
Trovia by the Numbers
saved by one large group employer that adopted Trovia
average cost savings for a company whose employees enrolled with Trovia
employee enrollment satisfaction rating
reduction in time spent generating quotes
the number of states Trovia is available in
*Based on results from active Nexben and Trovia users, 2020.
Health benefits approached in a whole new way.
Trovia’s advanced ICHRA solution is where group health plan cost control meets the best of individual plan choice.
With Trovia, employers contribute a pre-tax allowance that the employee uses to help pay for an individual plan that they select. Employees can easily shop, compare, and choose from all available individual health plans* from inside the simple, secure Trovia insurance marketplace. Like other group health plans, employee contributions are payroll deducted on a pre-tax basis.
*Plan offerings vary by area.
GREATER $ CONTROL
Employers can confidently set
their health plan budget year after year, while providing employees coverage no matter what their needs.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
The doors are now wide open for employees to shop the insurance marketplace to find the coverage that best fits their needs.
The intelligent portal lifts the administration burden by eliminating reoccurring HR tasks and simplifying the employee management process.
What is ICHRA?
As of January 1, 2020, the Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) allows employers, of any size, to use pre-tax dollars to create a group health plan that pays for part or all of an employees’ individual health plan premiums and qualified medical expenses.
Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements are often referred to as ICHRAs (pronounced ‘ick-rahs’)
One simple platform for everyone. One amazing solution for brokers.
Trovia is intelligently designed to simplify the entire experience — from shopping to managing and everything in between.
- Instantly and seamlessly upload the employee census to generate — and revise — multi-carrier quotes (including ancillary benefits) within minutes. Nexben calculates the rates for you — no spreadsheets, no formulas to produce.
- Easily generate side-by-side comparisons of plans in real-time, combine various carrier products, plan types and pre-tax contribution strategies to identify solutions which better meet the needs of your groups.
- No attachments or downloads, just a single live link email directly from the Trovia marketplace.
Quoting: elevated, and seamless!
Looking to offer a more comprehensive benefit package to your groups? Trovia’s marketplace provides a variety of ancillary benefits*, including
*Custom benefits not on the Nexben platform can be added. Set-up fees apply.
Contact us to learn more about ancillary benefits.
- Effortlessly compare multi-carrier plan details and rates. Your Trovia proposals include live links to carrier plan details, Rx Lookup and Find a Doctor — putting valuable up-to-date information at your group’s fingertips.
- Dynamically define and adjust pre-tax contribution allowances and employee participation, comparing various strategy options.
- Easily finalize benefit plan selection and roll a proposal directly into enrollment by inviting employees to start their enrollment process, all within the Trovia marketplace.
- Live links to carrier plan details, Rx Lookup and Find a Doctor available for easy benefit plan comparisons.
- Employees access a personalized portal to select their preferred plan and finalize enrollment with an eSignature.
- 24/7 access connects employees to plan descriptions and documents anytime, at their convenience.
- Dashboard provides clear updates on employee activity, like real-time enrollment progress.
- Applications auto-fill: employer and employee carrier application forms are complete, accurate and in good order — providing all the necessary data for carrier submission.
- One monthly consolidated bill for all employee plans. Trovia directs payments to each carrier for your groups.
- System-generated reports (full detail, premium, and ACA) increase administrative efficiencies and provide the information needed to support payroll and annual filing requirements.
Trovia’s payment and reimbursement process — simplicity unrivaled!
Gone are the days of gathering receipts and filling out reimbursement forms. With Trovia:
- The employer defines the monthly contribution allowance that will be available to each employee class.
- The allowance amount will be applied directly to the monthly insurance premiums of the plan selected by each individual employee.
- Any remaining premium balance due taken care of via employee pre-tax payroll deduction.
Trovia takes care of directing premium payments to each individual insurance carrier.
“This is a program that is going to win groups and new business [for brokers].”Broker at a top 10 insurance brokerage firm
Ready to broker the easy way with Nexben?
Have your groups visit Trovia.com