This Notice was last updated on December 1, 2021.
Nexben, Inc. (and its subsidiaries) respects your privacy and is committed to handling your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice (“Notice”). This Notice lets you know the types of information we collect about you or that you may provide to us, including when you visit Nexben’s websites, our “Website” or “Websites”, and our practices for using, disclosing, protecting, and sharing that information.
This Notice applies to information we collect on our Websites, in emails, other electronic messages between you and Nexben, information you provide to us, and information we collect when you use an online service through our Website.
This Notice does not apply to information collected by any third party or affiliate, including through any application or content, including advertising, which may link to or be accessible from our Website. Nexben is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. This Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice) so please check the Notice periodically for updates. If there are any material changes to this Notice, we will notify you as required by applicable law.
Children Under the Age of 16. Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under the age of 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website, including providing any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we have any information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us (see Help below).
Information We Collect About You & How We Collect It
We collect information about you in many ways and some of the information we collect may include personal information that can be used to identify you. Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records or deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
We do not use any process or technique to derive from a device information regarding the physical location or movements of a consumer. We do, however, collect an individual’s address as an identifier of the consumer’s residence.
We do not track employment related information from consumers, however, some of our forms may ask a consumer to enter their job title and current employer.
Some of our forms may ask a consumer to enter the name of the school they are attending.
We obtain this information from the following sources:
Information you provide to us voluntarily. In general, you can visit our Website without providing any information other than the information we collect automatically. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, we may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, billing and financial information, or other information you may provide when you contact us about our services, engage with our Website to register to use or use any of our services, when you submit a form to contact us, when you register for an event, or request a paper or other information from us.
If you choose not to provide us with certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of our services, participate in our events, or receive information from us.
We may also ask for your personal information when you express an interest in employment opportunities by submitting an application to us. The information we collect will be apparent at the time you are submitting your application and we will use this information to evaluate your candidacy for employment.
Information from third parties. We may collect information from a third party that we may use to market our product and services to you. We do not share information obtained from such third parties outside of Nexben.
How Do We Use This Information
Nexben may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and its content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including when you fill out a form requesting information from us.
- To improve our Website and our products and services.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service information and offerings relevant to your interests or location, including providing such information or offer via email.
- To register you to attend an event or webinar, which may include helping us to plan, coordinate, and host such events, and analyzing your interests in and interactions with the event.
- If you visit our offices, we may register you as a visitor.
- Nexben may receive information about you from other sources, including from third parties. We may combine this information with other information provided by you which helps us to update and expand our records, identify new customers, and tailor our advertising and marketing communications.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Website, products and services, and databases.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for which you consent.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users or clients/customers/other name? is among the assets being transferred.
If you are submitting information on behalf of a third party (for example, registering a fellow employee for a webinar or conference), Nexben expects that you have received appropriate consent, according to applicable privacy laws, before transferring any personal information to Nexben.
We will not collect additional categories of information or use the information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Your California privacy rights are outlined beginning on page five.
Information We Share
We may disclose aggregated information about users, and information that does not identify an individual, without restriction. We share your personal information with the following categories of parties:
- To our service providers.
- To a third party, for example, when you sign up for an event, we may provide the information submitted on the registration form to the speaker(s) or host of the event.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For Corporate Transactions. Nexben may also disclose your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nexben’s assets, where personal information held by Nexben about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
You can tell us how we can use your personal information by using the following:
- Disclosure to Third-Parties. If you do not want us to share your information with third parties, you can choose not to submit your information on the form giving us permission to share your information.
- If you are on our email mailing list , you may remove yourself from the mailing list at any time by unsubscribing here.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to service interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Nexben respects your personal information and takes steps to protect it from loss, misuse, or alteration. Where appropriate, these steps can include technical measures like firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, unique and complex passwords, and encryption. We also use organizational and physical measures such as training staff on data processing obligations, identification of data incidents and risks, restricting staff access to your personal information, and ensuring physical security including appropriately securing information when not being used.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Nexben reserves the right to change this Notice. If we decide to make changes, we will post the updated notice on our website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and the circumstances, if any, we disclose it. The date this Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring that we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our website and the Notice to check for any changes. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes acceptance of such changes. Where required by applicable data protection laws, we will also seek your consent to any material changes that affect how we use your information.
If you need help with unsubscribing or have questions regarding this Notice, please visit our website, email us at email@example.com, call (855) 4-NEXBEN, or contact us by regular mail addressed to:
1505 S. 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Attn: Privacy Request