Nexben Inc. (“Nexben”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with nexben.com (our “website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. By accessing nexben.com, you acknowledge and fully understand this Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, advertisers, and content providers, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Nexben services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Nexben collects certain information from and about its users several ways, including: automatically as users navigate through our website (such as web server logs and cookies), from third parties (such as business partners), and information provided by the user (such as forms, account, correspondence, surveys, transactions, and search queries).
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the website and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- Number of links you click within the website
- State or country from which you accessed the website
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our website from
- Pages you viewed on the website
For clarity, Nexben but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
c. Personal Information of Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personally identifiable information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
d. Use of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personally identifiable information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or may be of interest to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Nexben reserves the right to share anonymized and aggregated information without restriction.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties (excluding subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services, including disclosures to contractors, service providers and other third parties that support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it;
- To protect ourselves from liability;
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, regulatory request, or court order;
- ·If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nexben, our customers, or others or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
Our website may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Nexben to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Nexben may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the website. Nexben prohibits web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review or correct this information by sending an email to our support attendant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Should you have any questions or requests, please send us an email at email@example.com.
6. Changes to this Statement
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to or through our website. Any transmission of your information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
Nexben has the discretion to occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Statement and any updates.