A Solution that Works for You
You’re right. Large rate increases are unsustainable. A lack of health insurance options stand in the way of hiring and retaining great talent. And It’s time for a health benefits and payment solution that meets the needs of employers and employees—today.
There’s a solution—and you can switch right now.
Nexben allows you to easily define your benefit budget, administer your plan, and offer more personalized benefits that actually work, for everyone.
Special Enrollment Resources:
Stay ahead of the game.
Get insider must-knows, updates, and analysis, direct to your inbox. Just read and enjoy.
How Does It Work?
Take control of costs, give choice, and provide more benefits.
Changes Made Easy
Nexben’s payment platform is built to make it easy to set up and manage Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements (ICHRAs)—helping employers control the cost of health benefits and providing employees more choice.
With Nexben’s solution, you have a tool to:
- Easily set up and manage your plan and payments.
- Define how much to contribute monthly to employee benefits.
- Give each employee the power to choose the individual insurance coverage that fits them best.
- Work with enrollment experts that guide each employee — from selection through enrollment.
- Provide insurance to all employees – including part-time and seasonal employees.
Ready to learn more?
Have must-knows (big and small) about the benefits landscape delivered to your inbox monthly.
Start Any Time
The best part? You can start any time.
Whether you want to take control of your costs by moving away from a traditional group health plan or offer part-time and seasonal employees benefits alongside a traditional group plan, an ICHRA can be started any time in the year.
When a new ICHRA is set up, a Special Enrollment Period opens, meaning a new enrollment period starts. So, you can stop a traditional group plan
Getting started is easy.
- Let’s talk. Schedule a demo and get your questions answered.
- Register on Nexben’s platform by signing some forms (a.k.a. necessary legal documents).
- Pick a date to start your group health plan (the day benefits begin).
- Set a budget. Select the contribution strategy and define monthly contributions.
- Select employees. Determine who is eligible to participate.
- Open your Special Enrollment Period. Invite your employees to register and start shopping for benefits with their enrollment experts.
Stay Ahead of the Game
Sign up for The Nexben Edge—delivering bite-sized must-knows about the benefits landscape. Learn from a network of thinkers, doers, and disruptors.